free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Dyna Here. | Page 51 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Dyna Here.

001.JPGGot a wide glide,this is my only pic so far,have to get camera battery's.Had a Streetglide,decided to trade it for something more fun for me.Swooped in on a 2016 and stole it,without a gun or mask!They stepped up to the trade,and practically gave FXDWG away.Lowered my payments,and love the new ride.Found an old mustang seat I had on an 09 FXDC,comfy.The stock seat isn't bad,but pretty thin.Streetglide was like a Caddy,wide glide like a Nova,maybe? I just wasn't traveling enough to merit the FLHX.And always loved Dyna's.I think there's buyers fever here!

View attachment 17335Got a wide glide,this is my only pic so far,have to get camera battery's.Had a Streetglide,decided to trade it for something more fun for me.Swooped in on a 2016 and stole it,without a gun or mask!They stepped up to the trade,and practically gave FXDWG away.Lowered my payments,and love the new ride.Found an old mustang seat I had on an 09 FXDC,comfy.The stock seat isn't bad,but pretty thin.Streetglide was like a Caddy,wide glide like a Nova,maybe? I just wasn't traveling enough to merit the FLHX.And always loved Dyna's.I think there's buyers fever here!
Dyna is a great handling bike, I kind of miss mine

Thank's.She's bone stock.I think the only thing screaming eagle is,it comes with an air filter sock that says screaming eagle.Between the 5in. risers,and the forward footing,she's quite comfortable.Just over 150 miles, so I can bring it up to 3500rpm's,and man,she flies.

Back