free website stats program Porcelain Unicorn | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Porcelain Unicorn

Brings it home....will explain in another post on this thread....close to the family history during that time in the world... first time never had a smiley face to put on.

Steve thanks for posting....many times and many people have no idea

i salute and pray for all that were involved in that ...mess (for lack of another word that can be posted)

just need a little time so i don't get carried away

here is a little family history. my grandfather, grandmother and father were in and Danish resistance. My grandfather was taken the last year of WWII and placed in a camp. he survived and walk back to Denmark when it was all over (he past away in 1967) in 1986 a man came to see my grandmother and quizzed to make sure he had the right lady. he then pulled a envelope out of his jacket that looked like it had been through the mill so to speak. turned out when my grandfather was in the camp 5 of them had an escape plan. my grandfather was sick and couldn't go so ask one of the other men to take a letter to his wife. the guy said i will carry it until i find her. my grandmother never knew of the letter as my grandfather never told her. the guy carried that letter for 40yrs !!

Thank you for showing that short film I found it very powerful, humanity winning through under adversity & tyranny.

Back