free website stats program Porcelain Unicorn | Harley Davidson Forums

Porcelain Unicorn

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
I know this is not the usual postings we make in the entertainment section but I think many will find it interesting and rather poignant.

Legendary British film director Sir Ridley Scott launched a global film making contest for aspiring directors. It's titled "Tell It Your Way". There were over 600 entries.

The film could be no longer than three minutes, contain only 6 lines of narrative & be a compelling story. The winner was "Porcelain Unicorn" from American director

Keegan Wilcox. It's a story of the lifetimes of two people who are totally opposite, yet, very much the same - all told in less than 3 minutes. I can see why it won - enjoy!

click on the link below.

Porcelain Unicorn

I also am very impressed...Realy makes you think..I honestly didn't think a 3 minute story could be that good...Thanks for sharing Steve.....

I see why it won. Thank you for posting it. Having lived in Germany for many years I met many people like the gentelman in the film.

Brings it home....will explain in another post on this thread....close to the family history during that time in the world... first time never had a smiley face to put on.

Steve thanks for posting....many times and many people have no idea

i salute and pray for all that were involved in that ...mess (for lack of another word that can be posted)

just need a little time so i don't get carried away

Back