free website stats program POLLING.....My 02' Sportster | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

POLLING.....My 02' Sportster

My 02' Sporster

• 2 thumbs up

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • na, thumbs down

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking bike. I usually don't post kudos to people about their bikes, just look and admire what I like. Truth be told there are very few bikes I have seen on this site and others that I don't like. In general, to each their own. I just commented on this one since I saw your disappointment with the number of comments. Nice looking scoot! Ride it and enjoy it, that is really all that matters.

That bike fulfills the "bare knuckles" descriptions that Harley uses for it's stock bikes better than any of the new bikes they have to offer. Your bike is what I think the Nightster should be more like. More hard edged with just enough chrome to keep you looking. Sweet ride man! That is the direction I'll be going with my XL 1200C in the near future except I'm gonna do apes and glossy paint, maybe some blue flames? I love Sportsters man! :small3d006:

Just as an FYI...

Polls that are put up by the members without a maximum cut off date will be closed in about a weeks time rather than running indefinitely.

The polls that are on the forum pertaining to maintenance items on the bikes like the oil polls and such will remain open being they have information that is useful to most everyone on the forum.

Thanks for the feed back in this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back