free website stats program POLLING.....My 02' Sportster | Harley Davidson Forums

POLLING.....My 02' Sportster

My 02' Sporster

• 2 thumbs up

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • na, thumbs down

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMan

Just checking to see what ya'll think.....these are the things I did to her.....she has a

DNA Wide Glide front end
Hyper Charger
Cobra head light
Chrome Handlebar controls
11" rear lowering shocks
21" front chrome rim/tire
chrome front rotar/calipar
re-painted all the tin satin black
Harley Saddle bags (modified to except detachable sissybar)
28" drag bars
Saddleman solo seat
raised the front tank mount 1 1/2" for the old skool look
forward controls
and a lot of added chrome

thenewlook011.jpg

thenewlook019.jpg

thenewlook022.jpg

thenewlook005.jpg

thenewlook002.jpg

Last edited:
Not that I do it often, but she will bring the front wheel off the ground in 2nd and 3rd if I'm i her.............I prefer to keep it 2 wheels down though lol.

Sweet Ride...like the Drag Bar look, just the right amount of "bling" with luggage that fits nice and tight...do the turn signal stalks in back hold the bags in place?

I don't like sportys but thats a good looking bike. Way to go!

...do the turn signal stalks in back hold the bags in place?
yea, I had a kit to re-locate the blinkers, a kit to mount the bags and a kit for the detatchable sissybar.........the saddle bag mounts are bolted to the shock in the front and at the blinker relocation on the rear

For those of you that have left comments I thank you, however I am some what dissappionted in this site.............to have a 127 veiws and only a very few comments one way or the other tells me people are not into this site or jus into there own build or bike...........I had hoped this was a good site for SPORTSTERS but it only seems like there are only a few that participate on here. I have been on several other sites with bikes I built and I guess I expected the same here...........................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, I had a kit to re-locate the blinkers, a kit to mount the bags and a kit for the detatchable sissybar.........the saddle bag mounts are bolted to the shock in the front and at the blinker relocation on the rear

For those of you that have left comments I thank you, however I am some what dissappionted in this site.............to have a 127 veiws and only a very few comments one way or the other tells me people are not into this site or jus into there own build or bike...........I had hoped this was a good site for SPORTSTERS but it only seems like there are only a few that participate on here. I have been on several other sites with bikes I built and I guess I expected the same here...........................................................

Hey Iron Man, take it easy, it's all good...a lot of people go to these sites for many reasons and generally view items that interest them, and comment only on a small portion of those viewed. I look through typically 20-30 of the new ones (avg 60 to 80 unread ones when I log in) and reply to maybe 10 or so out of those, being only at the "Play the Throttle" activity level and being a member only for 2 months or so. Don't be so hard on the viewers...using what little free time we all have nowadays in between work, eating, playing and living this "pesky" enthusiast hobby with a machine called our "Ride" or "Harley"...we are all friends sharing a common bond.

Glider probably has statistics for one, among the others here moderating, contributing and maintaining this site, which must be pretty incredible, given the number of Q & A's and requests for comments they must respond to. Care to comment "Glider" ? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back