free website stats program Pledge Uses | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Uses

I cleaned my bike then polished it with Pride, The bike shines like new! I'm a firm beleaver in Pledge now :bigsmiley14:

======================================================

Suppose to say Pledge not Pride.....I think my mind is asleep

Last edited by a moderator:
The pledge I have does work, ok I guess. It specifically says wood only :small3d012:
So I thi9nk I should go get the multi surface. But it did get some of the small scratches out of the clearcoat on my tank! However, It shined the chrome pretty good, but about ten minutes later there were little rainbowy spots on all the chrome. I had to go back over it with windex.

The pledge I have does work, ok I guess. It specifically says wood only :small3d012:
So I thi9nk I should go get the multi surface. But it did get some of the small scratches out of the clearcoat on my tank! However, It shined the chrome pretty good, but about ten minutes later there were little rainbowy spots on all the chrome. I had to go back over it with windex.

On those "rainbowy spots", you should be able to go back over them with a dry (no pledge) towel and buff it right out.

And I bet it comes with a Harley premium price........:coffee

7 or 8 bucks a can! I like the stuff some friends would rather use bug slide?

Wish I had the chem breakdown on harley stuff! Even though everyone says they use pledge, I'm kinda wondering about using it on bike.

I have been using Pledge in cleaning and maintaining plastic parts and even metal painted parts on my MC. The only think I don't like is the smell of it weird right? So tried using S100 wax and I'm pretty impress with it.

Back