free website stats program Pledge is great cleaner | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge is great cleaner

Mavagrand

Have heard a lot lately about using Lemon Pledge to clean the bike..from what I have heard, I could use it everywhere on the bike, chrome, paint and windshield. I haven't used it on the windshield but I have used it on the chrome and my paint, I have to admit it does make the bike look good. I have a vivid black 08 EGC. Have kept it waxed but, being black, it always had a "cloudy" look from the right angle. When I sprayed the pledge on and wiped it off, the cloudy look was gone. I even sprayed just half the fairing to compare and you could actually see the difference, the side with Pledge was a darker and richer black than the other side. I know guys that have used this stuff for years with no ill effects. I think I will be using it myself...Ride safe.

Been using it for longer than I care to remember. Works great on everything but the tires. Bugs don't stick as bad either.:D

Glad to hear you have used pledge and like it. It really made my scoot shine. gonna get ride of all my other cleaners.

The first time I saw lemon pledge used to clean a car was an auto show in 1974. It was being used on the 58 Chevy from American Graffiti.To this day it is still the most beutiful car Ive ever seen.

Sorry, my service manual doesn't mention Pledge products anywhere so it would probably void my warranty!

:D:D:D:D

Just to confirm, pledge is okay for the windshield? nice weekend coming up, want the kids to look good you know.....I may even try the pledge on the dogs, :D

Everything but the tires and belt Joy. Now about that dog??:D

The bugs come off much easier after using the pledge.

Thought it might help with combing out the austrailian shepherd, and what can I say, the lab could use the scent of lemon, and figured it would make his coat shine.......:D

Back