free website stats program Please wish me luck! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Please wish me luck!

Well the first hurtle is over at the bank. Everything the loan officer said sounded really positive. We aren't quite out of the woods yet but I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I really appreciate everyone's support. Thanks to all of you, this is why this really is the best web community I belong to. I'll keep everyone posted!

Good Luck, Hope things go well for you, If the bank people say things look good thats a good sign they usually can tell early on with the info you give them.

Everything seems to be going so smoothly it kinda worries me a little. The loan was approved now we are waiting for the appraisal to go through which should be no problem, we are getting a heck of a deal on a 2 year old lot model just because it is now obsolete. We are living in a 1973 trailer, how much more obsolete can you get? Thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers, you all can't understand what a help all of your support has been to my wife and I.

Well at about 1:30 in the afternoon I'm meeting with the guy from the banks appraisal service. I know that we have abut 54 acres of collateral so they have to get a value. I wish I could start digging the basement already!

Back