free website stats program Please help i killed it | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Please help i killed it

I will let you know the final.

One bonus is that I am supporting a christian business man. Didnt know until i herd the music he plays in his shop.

I may decide on rebuild as that may support doc more than new engine. Want whats best for all involved.

I will let you know the final.

One bonus is that I am supporting a christian business man. Didnt know until i herd the music he plays in his shop.

I may decide on rebuild as that may support doc more than new engine. Want whats best for all involved.

This sounds like a big plus IMO Best of luck to you:s

May have him rebuild. He will get new crank, have it pinned and welded and balanced. Not sure what HD does on crate motors. He will use the best components available, some HD and some aftermarket. May cost me more , will weigh out when i meet with him again.

May have him rebuild. He will get new crank, have it pinned and welded and balanced. Not sure what HD does on crate motors. He will use the best components available, some HD and some aftermarket. May cost me more , will weigh out when i meet with him again.

So it sounds as if you are moving forward regardless of the out come with insurance company and not knowing what amount of compensation the end result is.. I hope your end findings are satisfactory to you.

has to be fixed either way. No point in waiting for other involved parties. I continue to work both issues concurrently and expect a resolution by Friday. I presented my demand which is within FL statute.

Drum Roll.......................................................

Cymbols crash loudly

I got 100% of the damages paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back