free website stats program Pipes vs. Warranty | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pipes vs. Warranty

Vid said to disconnect wire and clips off injectors and plug-in the TFI wire and clips. So do I have the orignal clips that were connected to the injectors removed or tied back. Didn't show that in the vid.

The clips are female on factory the injector wiring , two of the clips on the TFI are male and two are female (4 total). The original factory clips get plugged into two plugs on the harness of the TFI and the other two TFI plugs go on to the injectors completing the circuit.

Glider

Would a Zippers t-max auto tune, work for this type of thing? I don't have EFI just asking:) I like my carb, and if I had a EFI it would be converted to a carb.

Thanks
Al

Al

The zippers unit from what I have been seeing seems to be working pretty good and eliminates the need for a dyno. Only time will tell ir there's going to be problems with the unit. I have heard of one failing already but as compared to how many units sold?

Problem as I see it is if you break down on the road, most dealers will not touch the bike because they don't understand the unit and can't diagnose using the DTC codes.

Back