free website stats program Phillips Light Bulbs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Phillips Light Bulbs

You're welcome. My other suggestion would have been we hop a flight to their world headquarters in Amsterdam to take up the issue with them. Of course that would be after stopping at a couple of local watering holes.:D

It's been 3 weeks now that I have been contacting Phillips about the bulbs and all I get is the confirmation email that they received my email and will get back to me in 4 business days.

:lolrolling

Looks like there will be no more phillips bulbs in my future from a company that will not even answer the email or address a problem.

That's the same reply I was given by the MoCo when I sent them a letter about how dissapointed I was with the quality of their product and dealer. I had a card a week after writing from the UK telling me how valuable I am to them. That was 2 months ago.

You're welcome. My other suggestion would have been we hop a flight to their world headquarters in Amsterdam to take up the issue with them. Of course that would be after stopping at a couple of local watering holes.:D

Better go to Eindhoven then. Thats were the live. And some nice pubs there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back