free website stats program Patriots or Ravens this weekend? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Patriots or Ravens this weekend?

After the owners remarks today looks like Payton is in his dog house. Add the fact that in March Colts have to pony up 36mil+ to Payton and he might be history.

Well I think he should call it a career. A neck injury is nothing to fool around with especially if it concerns the spine. He has won a Superbowl and I sure he will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Oh I forgot, GO GIANTS!!

After the owners remarks today looks like Payton is in his dog house. Add the fact that in March Colts have to pony up 36mil+ to Payton and he might be history.

It is a bad situation for Payton.......I think about it this way.....Payton had major surgery and is still recovering.......do you think the owners are going to shell out $36mil on a CHANCE he will make a full recovery. If they are smart they will let him go.......the smart team management will pay players for what they are GOING to do.....not for what they have done in the past.

Well I think he should call it a career. A neck injury is nothing to fool around with especially if it concerns the spine. He has won a Superbowl and I sure he will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Oh I forgot, GO GIANTS!!
Agreed. About the "call it quits" part and not the "GO GIANTS!!" :D
His place is secure in Canton, why risk another debilitating injury? Peyton is super competitive by nature ( and pretty good at it too), and it's hard for him to simply walk away from the sport that he lives for. Especially when teams line up throwing $$$ at him to sign and play for him. I hope he makes the right decision. One thing for sure, although he was our most fierce rival, he was to me, the class of the class and made our division games against him a spectacular event. He carried that whole Colts team as was evident by their record in his absence.

I heard there is a chance he may land in Miami or Washington.....imagine, 2 Mannings in he same division.

PS. All else aside......how many of you think NYG did not deserve to beat
49ers?

NYG- 90 off plays SF- 54
Time of Poss- NYG 40 min SF 20 (more or less)
SF 1/13 on 3rd down
Zero comp to WR

Any objective views?

Back