free website stats program Patriots or Ravens this weekend? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Patriots or Ravens this weekend?

PATS ALL THE WAY!!!!! The defense is starting to click now. Brady and company are so focused it should be a good game. Go pats!!!

:( Hey! We are freezing up here in the Great White North! Can't ride, for MONTHS!!!! Can't you guys throw us a bone! We need the Pats to bring us some cheer! GOOOOOoooo PATS!!!!:tounge

Baltimore/ NY

Giants get revenge in a 17-10 win in Super Bowl

Looks like 2007 all over again.......Gmen are ven dogs again
WAP.gif

Baltimore/ NY

Giants get revenge in a 17-10 win in Super Bowl
It will be a close game! But the pats can win this one! Pats got beat by the gmen in week 9......and the pats have not lost to the same team two times in the same season since Belichick took the helm! I don't see that streak getting broken!

It will be a close game! But the pats can win this one! Pats got beat by the gmen in week 9......and the pats have not lost to the same team two times in the same season since Belichick took the helm! I don't see that streak getting broken!
Now your talkin'! This is going to be one heck of a war!!
I can't wait. The Patriots weren't remotely expected to make it this far.

Giants weren't even supposed to make playoffs.....Pats are in the conversation EVERY year.

What I think Horizonchaser is talking about is how poor the pats defense has been. All the talk in New England in the early part of the season was that they had little chance of advancing into post season with the defense we have.........but here we are.

What I think Horizonchaser is talking about is how poor the pats defense has been. All the talk in New England in the early part of the season was that they had little chance of advancing into post season with the defense we have.........but here we are.
That's exactly what I meant. To think that we would be in the Superbowl when we were in the month of September would have been unthinkable.
To 09 Heritage's point, I take it as a complement. The Patriots are expected to be there in the AFC Championship every year. That kind of respect is earned. We almost feel a sense of entitlement but in reality, it is a very difficult road to the Championship. Some teams never get there. Everyone thought at the beginning of the season that the Eagles were the odds on favorite. Who would have thought the way it turned out for them?

That's exactly what I meant. To think that we would be in the Superbowl when we were in the month of September would have been unthinkable.
To 09 Heritage's point, I take it as a complement. The Patriots are expected to be there in the AFC Championship every year. That kind of respect is earned. We almost feel a sense of entitlement but in reality, it is a very difficult road to the Championship. Some teams never get there. Everyone thought at the beginning of the season that the Eagles were the odds on favorite. Who would have thought the way it turned out for them?

Oh yeah.....the DREAM TEAM.

On another note.....what do you guys think will happen to Peyton Manning?

Back