free website stats program Patches? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Patches?

I just have a denim vest already that I like with a few random patches on the front with mostly random funny sayings and such. I was more concerned with the back, I wanna do a support our troops thing with all the different branches of armed forces on it. I definitely don't want some generic thing that anyone can buy, I want something individualized for myself.

Like mentioned before, don't use rockers on the back...those are used by MC's to lay claim to the territories they represent. An MC won't usually have an issue with what appears to be a patriotic theme that you seem to describe. For the most part, they're respectful and not a bunch of outlaws looking for trouble. Show respect and respect will be shown back....if asked to remove your vest by a club member for whatever reason, do so as a sign of respect. Challenge it and you're crossing the line...simple as that. Oh...and don't put a 1% or a "funny" 99% patch on the front of your vest. Keep it to motorcycle and patriotic related patches and I doubt you'll have an issue. There's a code all legitimate clubs follow....and randomly looking for trouble for no reason isn't amongst them. A club member may check you and your vest out...just be polite and you'll be fine.

I have found randomly looking for trouble is something they specialize in.There used to be a club around here(Chicago) that went by Hells Henchmen,they evenyually got absorbed into the Hells Angels when they were looking to expand.This was in the later 70's.Anyway they used to come to Busse woods,a forest preserve,once in a while.A buddy of mine asked one for a light for his cigarette,and if I hadn't known what clothes he was wearing that day,I wouldn't have recognized him.They beat him bloody for nothing more than asking for a light.If or when I see an outlaw biker,I don't talk to em,don't look at em,and usually leave wherever they are.

1 per centers will not mess with u if u give them respect and ask for a meeting with them
Nuff said, RESPECT is the bottom line

Then that's a club without discipline....every MC I've ever associated with doesn't attract attention to themselves by doing stupid things....like drawing attention to themselves.

Then that's a club without discipline....every MC I've ever associated with doesn't attract attention to themselves by doing stupid things....like drawing attention to themselves.

I would assume you don't associate yourself with the outlaw clubs like the Hell's Angels, Outlaws, and the like.
They by their very nature draw attention to themselves when they are out and about. Doing stupid and illegal things is what they do and discipline is not in their vocabulary.

Most all big city police dept's have a outlaw motorcycle gang unit and it's not because they are boy scouts.

You guys are scaring me.:eek: I am going to take up golf.:rolleyes:
This is serious business and you are nuts if you think something can not happen. There can always be one trigger happy guy if you know what I mean. Liquid courage can be tough to deal with. I have always avoided situations that could cause a problem.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/us/texas-biker-gang-brawl-shooting/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they're members of those and their support clubs. I've never witnessed any unprovoked trouble between them and the gen pop....amongst rival clubs, yeah...that's a different story. But saying MC's just go out wreaking havoc on the town just to stir things up is just plain inaccurate....not the guys I know and I'm going back 25+ years.

Back