free website stats program Patches? | Harley Davidson Forums

Patches?

I'm kinda new to biking in general and was mostly wanting to know about location of patches and what to stayaway from.
Also my friends and I thought up a funny little spoof patch but we weren't sure if it would be well recieved. We were thinking of a patch that says "Man of Mischief " you know instead of "Men of Mayhem" like they use in SOA. Also is Men of Mayhem a real patch used by real bikers or is it just used in that show? Thanks in advance

As to what the meaning of a patch is directly related to where you are standing at that moment. Be careful of what you wish for..... It may not end as funny as friends think it might.
It is also dependent on if you are riding a Harley or a Honda Magna......

Ok so a few things I was looking into was my last name over the right pocket, American flag upper left, new york over the left pocket because thsts where I'm from and live. Then a bunch of random little sports and things I'm into. Then on the back a large american flag and a support our troops thing with all the different branches of armed forces on it. Would this be a bad idea?

the stuff your talking about is Patriotic.I wouldn't put the name of any club I didn't belong to.

If your going to patch yourself up I'd watch out for the outlaw biker in your rear view mirror. Why draw attention to yourself ?

Last edited:
The format, separate center, upper rocker, lower rocker (especially with a location on it), is not a wise configuration, small front (or tattoo), or large back. Unless claiming territory, you could go on without issue, upon inspection. There is no reason to provoke inspection, since the rules of respect could be rather stringent, depending upon the inspector. Other configurations will likely go unchallenged, unless at some kind of shared venue. If told to remove, just remove, don't challenge or argue. Other than that, you should be good.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back