free website stats program P0152 - Rear Oxygen Sensor High | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

P0152 - Rear Oxygen Sensor High

its the stating spot not a code never had a bike w/ computer before i am slowly figureing it out thank you all, for responding..Tom

Originally Posted by ultrat
I did the WOW check on my o9 ultra P55PEb any body know what this means tx TOM

I checked the 09 manual and also came up with nothing.

After looking at it again, that is what comes up after the WOW test. Each letter (or pair) is a different part of the bike.

P = ECM/ICM (Electronic Control Module [EFI] / Ignition Control Module [Carbureted)
S = TSM/TSSM (Turn Signal/ Turn Signal Security Module)
SP = speedometer
T = tachometer

ABS

Check this link for more info.

04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation - Harley Davidson Community

Lancer

Well great.....now I'm sure I've voided my warranty by pulling my own codes.....and then having the audacity to reset them myself! :lolrolling

Puts meaning regarding the subject about "washing your bike" and no running water above the sidecovers, especially not use strong water spray. Just too many openings for water intrusion...a lot different when water comes from rain and air is blowing from front...notice all your handlebar controls face the rider, where that speedo button is facing...and the fogging of guages some guys complain about! This is not your dog "Mopsy" your giving a bath to here :D

While I have ridden in the rain and usually have no ill effects, the last time my bike was parked outside in a heavy rain storm, I did have a harder time starting and the instrument lighting "flickered" which was rather unnerving, riding in it. Just do not want to invite trouble and not wet down the bike other than from a spray bottle onto the microfiber cloth before contacting the bike...JMO and as I have said before, it is your bike and you make the choices and I err on the safer side.

Also, looking at the connectors used, some have decent protection (Deutsch) comes to mind, while others are midway (Amphenol) to poor (Molex or other) with wide open backs or wire pass thrus, and of course the worst (3M Quick splices), open backed slide switches (the handlebar controls, and the less than spectacular unsealed gage faces.

Last edited:
Back