free website stats program Other Interest Hobbies | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Interest Hobbies

Well, I enjoy a wide variety of different things, lol....The first of course is the future wife, we all know when the women arent happy, neither are we, lol. Then there is my love of hockey, I am a huge fan, and have played since I was 8(Im 24 now), the first pic, Im the one in the yellow jersey, and of course, me in the penalty box in the second, lol. And my guitar, self built Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster.

Attachments

• Misty and I.jpg
    Misty and I.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31
  • hockey1.jpg
    hockey1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 23
  • penalty box.jpg
    penalty box.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Me Guitar.jpg
    Me Guitar.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 24
Didnt have enough room for the other pics, but my last one, is building car motors. I have mostly been into DSM's (Diamond Star Motors) which are Eclipse's, Talons, and Lasers. Turbocharged AWD cars, that are pretty fun. The first is one of my brothers, and of mine, mines the blue one. The next is of a motor we built, and started putting it back in the car....turned about 585hp outta this one, on a 4 cyl, not too shabby. And, they turbo that went into that 585hp, compaired to the size of my brothers head, lol.

Attachments

• turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 28
  • Talon motor.jpg
    Talon motor.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Talons.jpg
    Talons.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 25
Other than harleys i like to shoot. mostly military hardware. got into building beltfeds. fun to shoot but ammo hungry. in the summer i go to northern wisconsin and put lots of miles on my quad and bass fish. in the fall i hunt ducks and geese. and do the deer camp thing with my freinds. and when i dont ride ive got an old chopper i like to wrench on.

i hope this works pictures are worth a thousand word

other than wife and stepchildren heres my best friend. we hunt together 60 to 70 days a yr dove,pheasant,goose and duck. have even used him to track a wounded deer

Attachments

• 10-18-08 -10-31-08 wood stand.jpg
    10-18-08 -10-31-08 wood stand.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 40
  • 2009 ice storm 1-27-1-28 001.jpg
    2009 ice storm 1-27-1-28 001.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 2009 ice storm 1-27-1-28 002.jpg
    2009 ice storm 1-27-1-28 002.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2009 ice storm 1-27-1-28 003.jpg
    2009 ice storm 1-27-1-28 003.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 30
  • jakelr.jpg
    jakelr.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Besides riding my Harley, I love the outdoors...whether it be 4-wheeling, fishing, boating, camping, tanning on the beach :), etc. Put me outside, give me a beer, and I'll be happy! :cheers

We do animal rescue and adoption. I play the guitar, well, I play with a guitar. We have also been rv'ing since 1978.

I have also been very good looking during this time..............:bigsmiley22:

I enjoy computer graphics, 3D graphics, some airbrushing and I tried my hand at some pin stripping. Wood work is great, the wood doesn't talk back and if it does something I don't like I re-cut it.

After spending 24 years in the Army on Airborne status, 16 of those spent doing High Altitude Low Open (HALO) parachuting I've retired to a somewhat slow calmer life.

Back