free website stats program Online Tires | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Online Tires

I only buy my tires on-line. I use the Motorcycle Superstore, and call the order in. The Customer Service Rep will get the warehouse to go out and find the tire you want to order and report the manufacture date back to the CSR who will relay that to you so you can decide whether or not you want THAT tire. Good deal in my book.

TQ

Another +1 for Jake Wilson. I have found their prices to be great, delivery very quick, and dates codes show tires are always fresh. These tires also have the HD imprint on them (I buy Dunlops), sonething that is not on all internet purchased tires. I mount them myself.

I only buy my tires on-line. I use the Motorcycle Superstore, and call the order in. The Customer Service Rep will get the warehouse to go out and find the tire you want to order and report the manufacture date back to the CSR who will relay that to you so you can decide whether or not you want THAT tire. Good deal in my book.

TQ

That's excellent service. I think I will try that on my next order.

Thanks everyone. Good info as always.

I don't have a lift so I'm reluctant to pull the wheel/tire off myself and take it in. I called one of the preferred installers and he's charging a fair price to take care of all of it. He even reminded me to go ahead and get the tube from the Superstore as well so that we didn't run into any problems. Great guy! I think I've found my Indy.

Side note: another one of the "preferred installers" said that he doesn't work on Harley's. They are quote "different". At least I know who to avoid.

Just ordered a D402 rear tire for my Ultra from Dennis Kirk for $137.99 plus shipping. Best price I could find anywhere.

I get my tires either from Eastern Performance (next day delivery for me since they are about 40 minutes away), or Dennis Kirk.

Eastern Performance ships free, I have no sales tax, and do not have to negotiate the beltway unnecessarily (with all the crazies).

Back