free website stats program OK i did it. had to for the price! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

OK i did it. had to for the price!

make sure you get an electrical manual. the police wiring in different AND you should dig in and find out it the wires for the amp, siren,etc. were just chopped and taped or terminated correctly. have fun i did on my 01rk. kev.

Let me know where/if you get the manuals. I've had my 07 FLHP for 7 months, got 12K on it so far. Pics coming soon. Tracy

Let me know where/if you get the manuals. I've had my 07 FLHP for 7 months, got 12K on it so far. Pics coming soon. Tracy

got the owners and Police supplement from HD. the shop manual i got off a buddy. i might be able email to you if you like

got the owners and Police supplement from HD. the shop manual i got off a buddy. i might be able email to you if you like

I'd appreciate it. I'll take whatever I can get. I've already run into a few probs, cuz no #'s match up. Mine being a 103 is diff than the 96's. Diff other parts make it a crapshoot trying to get the right parts. Thanks.

I'd appreciate it. I'll take whatever I can get. I've already run into a few probs, cuz no #'s match up. Mine being a 103 is diff than the 96's. Diff other parts make it a crapshoot trying to get the right parts. Thanks.

i cant figure out how to attach if you want to send me a pm with another email account i will get what i have to you

Curious...are the service manual supplements worth the xtra $$$? Is there info in it thats handy for the do it urselfer? Thnx

for the police special yes there is a lot in there that is not in the other manuals. the main thing is the wiring

Back