free website stats program OK i did it. had to for the price! | Harley Davidson Forums

OK i did it. had to for the price!

lorne

I just parked my new toy in the shop. 05 Road King Police, now to find manuals etc. it is completely stock with blue on white paint. you all know how it is to fall in love. ok that is two now just one more (ok maybe 2)!!!! pic to follow.

guess i was wrong friends do let friends ride stock..lol

hope the photo got attached

now i got it 14k for mileage

Attachments

• DSCN0117.jpg
    DSCN0117.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 772
Last edited by a moderator:
make sure you get an electrical manual. the police wiring in different AND you should dig in and find out it the wires for the amp, siren,etc. were just chopped and taped or terminated correctly. have fun i did on my 01rk. kev.

lorne; good for you - sweet look'n RKP. Like an unpainted canvas - time to start the holiday gift list...;)

where you at, i live on tx la border, and have an 05 rkpi also............bw

Last edited by a moderator:
You will luv that ride! welcome to the flhpi club! as said before spend the winter making it yours (I completly depoliced mine except for the pucks on the saddlebags , very convienent to get into) do check out the wireing , make sure the ends where they took off the police stuff are sealed up good or pull those unused wires out completly when you change out the switch houseings. good luck and enjoy . ps. check out my avatar its a 06 police, (depoliced)

I just parked my new toy in the shop. 05 Road King Police, now to find manuals etc. it is completely stock with blue on white paint. you all know how it is to fall in love. ok that is two now just one more (ok maybe 2)!!!! pic to follow.

BEAUTIFUL MACHINE!!! Enjoy...

WOW! 14K miles on a Police bike, let alone an '05 is VERY low! She was definitely a garage queen. Excellent find!!

TQ

Back