free website stats program oil coolers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

oil coolers

I installed the 10-row vertical Jagg cooler on my 07 FLHRC. Install not a problem. I did wish that some torque specifications would have been included in the instructions. You will need an oil filter adapter too. I used the non-thermostat controlled model. I would buy the anti-rotation device too. It is a small piece of aluminum to keep the adapter from rotating when changing filters.

Can't see it while sitting on the bike. Doesn't really detract from the looks either, but function over form for me.

With that Lenale fan make sure when you smell something burning you get to side of the road quickly and put the fire out. Ask me how I know.
Also do not count on it lowering temps even 1 degree it does not move enough air to even come close. I tested the thing full I really wanted it to work. therm gun proved it did nothing. But when the magnetic fan stuck it sure burned good.

Thanks, Smitty. I'll keep an eye on that fan. And, the sooner I get my Jagg oil cooler, the better.

I just put a Lenale fan on my 09 Road Glide. It will tide me over until I can add an oil cooler. Haven't used it much yet but my friends were very impressed the other day when we were stuck in traffic and I turned it on. I thought that they would make fun of it but they are now asking where they can get one. Between the fan and the installation of a Jagg oil cooler, I should be able to go any place where it is hot.

With or without you will, by AIR COOLED equipment design, go any where.

AIR COOLED, until there is no AIR they will survive!

Heat as related to here is "mind over matter", you can't change/control climate.

Understand the fact, burning a substance (fuel) creates heat.

Heat migrates to cold, the larger the differential the faster the migration.

Mass matters.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Back