free website stats program oil coolers | Harley Davidson Forums

oil coolers

I have the HD cooler that mounts down by the voltage reg., has the filter adapt. and the built in thermostat. Recently added the digital oil temp dip stick. Could not be happier. Did 30 miles at about 75mph on a 96 degree day and at the end of the ride, oil temp was at 217 degrees. This is on a 2000 Ultra.

i added the ultracool fl it has a fan a shroud. it works very well and i like the look.

yesterday was 118 in the sun ,108 temp. the bike stayed right at 230 on my 40 mile trip home from work.

I put the 10 row Jagg on my 08' Ultra about 3 months ago (horizontal). I also have a heat temp. gun. It registerd 20 degrees cooler from the oil cooler than the engine and this was while the engine was running. Living in south miss. this was a wise investment.

Good investment; should be standard equipment; Jagg makes the best; I run two on my '02 107" FLHT and one on my 95" '05 FXSTDI; never leave home without them. Where you live and ride is also a factor. South Texas summers are hot; 103* today but if you live up north and don't see extreme heat, running an oil cooler becomes more insurance for those times when you might need one rather than self defense.

Back