free website stats program Now I've done it...more money spent! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Now I've done it...more money spent!

Not nice guys, Dave can't help who/what he is.

Suppose you were born with a 2' long neck and big head, would we make fun of you?

Man, I must have totally missed something to do with good ol' Dave. Can someone point me to a thread where he was exposed or whatever?

Why would he even bother claiming someone elses ride as his own?

The 1K mile service at my dealer was $219.00 with the synthetic oil. Is this about a normal cost? I figured I would let them do the first one but I will be doing it from here forward.

My 1st (and last) oil change at dealer was $236.40 with them putting Syn3 in. I have since found a indy. that does the work for me now. Yea ,I know I could take the time and do it myself BUT you know what --- Thats what folks like my indy and Gary12850, Fisher and a few others here, hell Glider even had his own shop at one time, go to class / learn how to do this and try to make a living at it. So yes I will take it to someone else to do the work and I ,so far, TRUST the guy who I am paying to do it.

Last edited:
Back