free website stats program Not enough lights in the rear of my 2011 FLTRU | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Not enough lights in the rear of my 2011 FLTRU

Hey trvlr, My local H-D had just received the display the day I went in and did not have them in stock yet. But they were having a 20% off sale on aftermarket items so I paid for it then to get the discount. They did get it in about a week or so. It was about 2 weeks before Christmas. I was kind of surprized it came in that quick being the season of the year.

I added the air wing luggage rack to my Ultra ,but didn't use that little wimpy Harley light . I used a Soundoff Signal Ghost light wired to the brakes , its set on 750 pulses per minute .Most of my buddies make me ride tailgunner at night because the thing is so bright ,they don't want to be behind me LOL .I rig police cars for a living , so I got the good stuff .

I just installed several things from Custom Dynamics on my 09 Ultra Classic. LED tail light, tourpac and signals and added the flash unit. Very bright, very noticeable, and pretty easy to install. If you want a video or picture, let me know.

I have the turn signals and rear fender light converted to come on with the brake light on my 10 Ultra along with the tour pack lights. If someone can't see me now they either have their eyes closed or are not paying attention.

Back