free website stats program No ONE KNOWS HOW????????? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

No ONE KNOWS HOW?????????

Hey clown, it's the first time I have EVER worked on a bike. I completely tore this thing down and rebuilt it myself, without any training and I am getting world wide attention for it. I bet you were a pro on your first trip, right slick! I put some pics up on an album big boi then speak. Tell me if you could turn a worn out bagger into something like this.

The problem is, your question has already been answered.

I moved it from a earlier reply to help you out.

Basics Needed;

With no kill switch, no circuit breaker, no fuse, ect. You could run directly from the battery through on/off switch to + side of coil.

Not responsible for fires, burnt harness, etc.

That message wasn't intended for you. I appreciate your help Jonas. It's the prodrag queen that was bashing me for not knowing. My apologies. I'm usually not rude, just don't fair to well with people who can't understand rookies and just wanna talk smack.

the moderators are very fair here and will intercede if it appears that things are going south, as glider did to admonish prodrag1320. It's best to not get "into" it through the forum, and leave justice to the moderators. One problem is the emotion of the response is interpretted by the reader, we all take a little "ribbing" from each other (just ask Bubbie).

i'm glad you found your way to this forum and got a multitude of help with your problem.

I was checking out the pictures too. Great project.
Very unique bike and way to jump in with both feet.

I do have a question about one of the pictures, is this a optical illusion or is the battery shorted + to -?

Harley Davidson Community

Hey clown, it's the first time I have EVER worked on a bike. I completely tore this thing down and rebuilt it myself, without any training and I am getting world wide attention for it. I bet you were a pro on your first trip, right slick! I put some pics up on an album big boi then speak. Tell me if you could turn a worn out bagger into something like this.

That message wasn't intended for you. I appreciate your help Jonas. It's the prodrag queen that was bashing me for not knowing. My apologies. I'm usually not rude, just don't fair to well with people who can't understand rookies and just wanna talk smack.

RAINMAN66

The same holds true for you. Because someone shows you disrespect is not a valid reason for you to come back with your own. Name calling (flaming) is NOT allowed on this forum.
Let the moderators handle the situation.

prodrag1320 is no longer with us after the PM he sent voicing his displeasure with the way the forum is run and RAINMAN66 is on an all expense paid vacation for a while to reconsider if he wishes to continue being a member of the forum and learn how to post without flaming another member .:s

We take the "be polite" policy very seriously on the forum.

Back