free website stats program no better lever | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

no better lever

I dont mind waiting just when u cant get som kind of news.. juust worry bout getting nothing for my hard earned dollor

Hope so does look like a great product.I just get nervous about my monie.had bike tore down replacing shifter shaft seal sure wouldf been easier to get on with primary off.

I tried to contact through his contact info about getting a BL about a week ago, haven't heard a word from them. I have a machinist friend that I may go see if I don't hear from them soon. Mine is loose & needs to be replaced soon.

Toby

This is posted on his site, but he should still get back to you.

We are currently SOLD OUT of Better Levers. We are replenishing inventory asap, however please DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER as we can not currently guarantee immediate delivery. Please leave contact info or check back soon. Thank You

That is why I gave my contact info over a week ago, been looking at the sight for a month now. He should at least acknowledge the people that have ordered previously.

Toby

I think what everyone is complaining about is the lack of them getting back to give a ETA for the part. If I email or try there contact link but never hear from them, they don't want my buisiness.

Toby

OK Guys, I called Conrad to find out what the problem was and this is what he told me.

Due to family matters and manufacturing delays, he has all information logged and will be getting back to everyone in regards to your orders etc. Just try to be understanding , he's been having some serious family problems and will make it right with all .

He's also working on a code that you can enter when ordering to receive the discount and will be contacting me when the web page is updated to accept it.

Thanks

looks like a small bussiness with one unique product.
Bet he's doing the best he can, and wants your business,
but may be unable to keep up with what he has happening.
Hopefully he will catch up quickly

OK Guys, I called Conrad to find out what the problem was and this is what he told me.

Due to family matters and manufacturing delays, he has all information logged and will be getting back to everyone in regards to your orders etc. Just try to be understanding , he's been having some serious family problems and will make it right with all .

He's also working on a code that you can enter when ordering to receive the discount and will be contacting me when the web page is updated to accept it.

Thanks

Now thats a true professional businessman that cares about his customers....

Back