free website stats program no better lever | Harley Davidson Forums

no better lever

harle

orderd a better lever sun 13 th order cofermed and money taken from card .cheked order on monday says order pending? their voisemail box is full and wont answer e mail any one else had any prob with them?

I hope it was last december if its just a delay or whatever i wish they would just let me know somthing! got primary off replacing shifter shaft seal since i had it off figured id install better lever mine has came loose couple times already did the locktite deal

It could all be legit. I ordered a part from an online co. back in July. It was a Kuryaken part, and they said it was on backorder, and K does a run of a part and then doesn't make more for some unknown number of months.

I've written twice, and both times got a quick answer saying it was still backordered, and thanks for my patience.

I've checked with a bunch of other parts companies, and they're all out of stock on this part, so I'm assuming that nobody really has it right now.

You could check other places and see if they have it ready to ship. That would give you a better idea about if you're being scammed.

If lever is not recieved before the thirty (30) day mark you need to contact the credit card company and inform them or you may end up never recieving the lever or your money back. Just a word of advice and warning.

Keep trying - sounds like they're busy. Still off season so lots of orders, or could be off at bike show tour.

I purchased a lever last year. received my order within 5 working days. The guy even called me and talk bikes for 20 min and thank me for my order...I was very pleased, Excellent Product....

I ordered mine after Sturgis last year. I got a reply after about a week stating they were backordered. It took about 2 weeks from order to receiving the lever. Works great.

Back