free website stats program Next? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Next?

chrome lowers on the front forks does a lot to enhance the look...chrome rims or even laced rims look better than the stock mag's..Grips,chrome switch housings,levers and switches are also a nice touch

Hogtunes speakers and amp. If you like music while you ride you'll love the upgrade......great bang for the buck.

Walleye, have you ever fantasized about walking up behind someone with a baseball bat and asking them, why are you sitting my scoot? Well now you can, just install this simple easy to use security system pager and put it in silent mode, I have spent many enjoyable hours parking my bike on the lower eastside with this fun and easy to use gadget, the expression alone on the unsupecting persons face when you walk up behind them and tap them on the shoulder with your baseball bat makes it worth every penny you paid for it. Hours of enjoyable fun for the whole family. Make sure your wife packs the video camera, you and your friends will laugh for hours.
Sorry Walleye, my old school is showing

H-D® Security System Pager Receiver II - Rechargeable
Designed to complement the Smart Siren II, this pager/receiver can be linked to the vehicle with no additional installation. The Pager Receiver II monitors the Security System operation, and features multi-color LED indicators to display unique codes for arming, disarming and trigger modes. The Range Confirmation Signal (RCS) confirms and displays the signal reception. Hi-efficiency FM circuitry provides excellent reception, even in buildings and parking garages. Maximum effective range is up to 1/2 mile. The Pager Receiver II features selectable vibration or audible modes. The silent paging mode feature allows selectable programming trigger modes to avoid activating the siren. Ha Ha, The compact, lightweight receiver can be carried in your pocket or clipped to a belt. Kit includes receiver and UL-listed battery charger (AC-DC with Output of DC 4.5V 50mA for North America). Operates in conjunction with the Security System Fob and Smart Siren II. Certified for use in North America.
91672-07

just a little info, the guys at big sky harley in great falls montana are super to deal with. I just made the 800 mile trip yesterday to trade my road king in for a 2010flhx. It was a big deal for me, being the first brand new vehicle I ever bought. What an improvment, the streetglide over the roadking.

congrats my first new one to.........

ohhhh how much fun would that be
mind over here i would end up in jail and being prosecuted by the thief for mental trauma caused by a short hairy dude wielding a bat and he would get off scot free :(:devil

Dont forget the 2 week holiday in the sun he would get at the tax payers expence to get over his trauma then he would claim disability cos every time he goes outside he is fearfull of short hairy people carrying baseball bats

Brian

Walleye - great fish, better'n Northern Pike for eating. Ate a ton of 'em as a kid on our summer canoe trips to the Land O Lakes.

You can never have enough chrome, or lights, or seats, or handlebars, or ....

I can't wait for the "man, I can't believe I can only get $20K for my bike. I have spent over $60K in mods..."

You gotta admit, those marketing folks have us hooked (treble hooked for sure)!

Oh yeah, I forgot "T" shirts...

Larryjmiller: You are correct about the "Walleye" being the best of the best fish for eating... can't count how many I have caught and ate....Love it.

Hobbit: LED lights... great idea, one of the "next" on the list.

CrazyFrog: Pictures?

RobertWalter/ RichardS: Air horn recommendations?

Chopper: I love your idea!

Colored inner fairing and front end chromed... hmmmm..... sounds good!

ALL: I will have to mortgage the house for all these upgrades!
:p:p

I take back all that roasting I did to RichardS!!! Maybe he will adopt me and I can do these mods??? :p:p
Forget it Walleye, I already asked RichardS, and he told me he already has some sons and no I could not barrow the hummer Friday night.

Back