free website stats program Next? | Harley Davidson Forums

Next?

walleye

Contributor
I have a 09 Ultra. So far, TFI, SE AC, Jack Pot pipes, chrome mirrors, modified rear blinkers, Drivers back rest, personalized derby cover, battery tender, WS pouch, tour pack luggage rack. Whats the best bang for the buck next? (Other than the keyless gas tank opener which I am ordering) Not looking for engine enhancements as it has plenty of power for my needs. Just curious as to what others did that they are happiest with. Ahhh yes, riding season is nearing.......Thanks. :D

Didn't see no coffee cup holder, got a friend with a FLHX with a mustang seat and he cut his rider backrest down 1.5'' and it's the most comfortable bike I've ever been on. Hang on to your pocket book, Hobbit will see this post and you'll have plenty of suggestions then:)

Didn't see no coffee cup holder, got a friend with a FLHX with a mustang seat and he cut his rider backrest down 1.5'' and it's the most comfortable bike I've ever been on. Hang on to your pocket book, Hobbit will see this post and you'll have plenty of suggestions then:)
You beat me Hobbit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second LED tail light. Just put one on my RK and couldn't be happier.
Here is a pic:
IMG_04091.JPG

Led Tail light either smoked or red lense with a choice of finish black or chrome and the chrome fairing kit for the stereo and dials and front speakers and matching rear rings :D
and i a nice set of Chrome Rims

just a little info, the guys at big sky harley in great falls montana are super to deal with. I just made the 800 mile trip yesterday to trade my road king in for a 2010flhx. It was a big deal for me, being the first brand new vehicle I ever bought. What an improvment, the streetglide over the roadking.

Whatever you do; don't listen to RishardS or you'll have enough lights to guide a 747 in for a landing. :laugh

I just did the Clearview 8" smoked recurve sheild, and Headlight, passing lamp, and turn signal frenched rings, along with smoked lenses for the turns front and rear. I am really happy with the change in attitude that came with this upgrade.

Hmmm.....

1. Upgrade the stereo with an amp and/or new speakers
2. Visor style headlight trim ring and matching items for the turn signals
3. Aileron grips
4. Adjustable highway pegs
5. Floorboard extenders
6. Lower profile windshield
7. Osram headlight bulb
8. SE compensator
9. Oil temp gauge
10. Premium tour pak hinges

Have I gone over your budget yet? :p