free website stats program Newbie in Colorado | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie in Colorado

Welcome from the fridged city of Jacksonville, FL. 26 degrees right now and it was 19 when I got up at about 5 this morning. Imagine you are in Colorado and are having great riding weather and us down here are having the coldest winter in 40 some odd years. Oh well enjoy it you guys deserve a break. Gives me time to take care of all those little things I have been putting off around the house.
Enjoy the day and live life.

Welcome from the fridged city of Jacksonville, FL. 26 degrees right now and it was 19 when I got up at about 5 this morning. Imagine you are in Colorado and are having great riding weather and us down here are having the coldest winter in 40 some odd years. Oh well enjoy it you guys deserve a break. Gives me time to take care of all those little things I have been putting off around the house.

If it makes you feel better, it will be about -5 for the next few nights with highs of 12-15. And great winter riding around here means it is above freezing in the morning and get in the upper 40s during the day. This year we have been blessed with lots of days in the mid 50s and a few in the 60s, but I am betting that changes soon since Feb, Mar, and Apr tend to be our worst months for the wet stuff. Not unusual to get snow in May either, so we are happy campers to get an extended riding season that does not require specialized gear and ( EDIT ) well, you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

If I had not tore the dang thing down, I could have gone for a lot of rides. But temps dropped & it is snowing so I don't feel so guilty. It will warm up were you live soon.

Toby

Toby

LOL, bet it's 20 miles each way no matter what you take. Spent some time in CO and miss it a lot.

Back