free website stats program Newbie in Colorado | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie in Colorado

wannaride

Thought I would try this sight, have visited a few times & have liked what I saw. I have a 1999 Ultra with 83,000 miles on it. It has a 95 CI upgrade & I like to ride no matter what the weather is (aside from icy roads) As long as it is 30 degrees for the most part & above, rain or shine. I don't get to do much as far as trips but would like to do some. It's 20 miles to work, so I get to do 40 miles a day as long as it is not down. Right now it is down for a couple of reasons, going to paint the inner fairing & it has been acting up when the temps get below 50 degrees which I think I have narrowed it down to the TPS and am waiting for the part. So with any luck I hope to have it back on the road shortly after the new year.

Toby

Welcome from Texas, I have spent a few seasons hunting around the SouthFork area, beautiful state, hoping to to a road trip there this next year :D

Greetings from the East (NE). Welcome to an awesome site for learning, laughing & just plain fun. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to the Best on the Net from Pittsburgh, Pa. Check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice.

Back