free website stats program New Year's Ride | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Year's Ride

Sorry about the cold, guys, it was almost 80 here today. The ride was perfect. But we'll be freezing by Wednesday morning, and so it goes. Whether you rode or not, hope it was a great day for everyone.

Sunny, cool & windy but still a great day to ride. I enjoyed it for all you guys that couldn't get out because of the weather! Let's ride.

Sunny and 81 in Phoenix today! Our HOG Chapter always has a New Years Day ride and it was great today. I could never live in an area where I can't ride everyday, cause I get withdrawl!!!!!

New Years Day in Seattle, WA beautiful sunny dry day 49 degrees and the bikes were running great! Can you imagine a better way to begin 2012? I can't.

Attachments

• New Years Day Alki Beach.jpg
    New Years Day Alki Beach.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 29
almost 40 bikes and over 50 people. went to where pigs fly restaurant. great ride w/ friends. stopped by the daughter's to see the g/daughter and got some rain. wet roads on the trip home but still good.

I stayed home and painted my bathroom, but hubby took the deuce out for a nice little ride since it was 80* & sunny where he was. :( I need to re-evaluate our situation......:s

Not to bad riding for the first day of the year.
3 of us took advantage of the high 40's to 50 here in CT.

175 miles door to door with lunch at the Log House Rest and home before dark:thanks

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

GPS Tracked

Attachments

• Rick's  01_01_12 Ride.jpg
    Rick's 01_01_12 Ride.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 11
Back