free website stats program New Year's Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

New Year's Ride

glimmerman

today's forecast is for blue skies and warm temps. hope everyone has a SAFE and enjoyable new year. thanks to all for the help you've given last year and hope to enjoy the site this year. going out today w/ some folks i haven't ridden w/ since last new years. enjoy. kevin

We are also going to celebrate New Year's with a ride today. With the warm temps in South Florida, I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year. Happy New Year, everyone.

I will be thinking of you guys.... 40 and raining here....:(

Upper 50's here today. We were lucky enough to get in a Christmas Day ride and it looks like we lucked out again for New years as well. Gonna be a good year :D

Happy New Year and Ride safe!

Did my New Year's ride yesterday...last ride of 2011. My son and I went for a ride on our shovelhead choppers. His is an /82 and mine started life as a /77 FXS Lowrider. Too fun! Temp was 36F but it was great. Can't wait for the new riding season to get started. Would have taken my Ultra out but it isn't insured right now.

Got out for a while today with a friend from across the street, just about 40 miles, it got up to about 52 today but as soon as we left it started clouding up and getting cooler, just as we pulled in after the ride it started raining, glad we got out though, it was just what I needed.

Kevin

Back