free website stats program New Tire | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Tire

Check with your HD dealer. Mine has a buy the tires get the mounting for free durning the month of March only. I'm taking advantage of it. St.Joe Harley. St.Joe MO

The dealer just replaced my front tire (09 RKC) at no charge. HD put out a Service Bulletin (M-1258A) for the 2009 touring front tires. I had 5500 miles on mine.

Sorry...I was thinking you bike was a 09 RKC as this SB only applies to that year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to my friend who is Parts manager at a HD store...made me an offer of $134 for the tire and a whole $1 to install it...that's roughly $20 more than Motorcycle Superstore charges,,then I would still have to pay for installation...,,,going with the dealer on this one.

On another note,,,I noticed that HD has changed the tires on the 2009-10's to another type of tire tread,,wondering now if the newer version of tire thread is the better to go with..

the 2010 use a d407 rear and a d408f. front sizes vary in aspect ratio and wheel size. all rears are the same. i haven't seen any corresponding sizes from other manuf. yet.

I just had the Battlefield Davidson Dealer put two new Dunlops and all three sets of brake pads on our 04 FLHTP and Parts and labor was $447.00
They had a 25% off thru December on all parts and labor.

Back