Bud White

Retired Moderators
Replaced My Seat on my RKC 08

Harley-Davidson USA | Accessories And Apparel | Genuine Motor Accessories

looks much better feels better didn't get to ride on it though

100_0281-1.jpg

100_0294-1.jpg

If nothing else the Mrs should be happy with the new rear pad width

it is its 14" on the passanger section ..i think the passanger spot was 8 or 9 inchs orginally

The specs for the rider gains 1 or 2 inchs to 16"actually feels like my Full rear is on the seat instead of a half rear for the drivers portion and the bucket goes higher up the back ..

Looking forward to how the seat feels after your ride. That is the same seat we are thinking about for our Classic also, We had the pillow top seat on our 03 and it was very comfy. But this time for the 09 I want to match the weaving on the bags. Do you have a luggage rack yet? if so please show a pic. Still trying to get ideas on that one.

I have an 09 Road King and was initially contemplating getting a new seat. Several friends who had earlier year models complained that their significant others couldn't sit for long. The 09 seat is much wider in the passenger section. Purchased a detachable back rest and the wife and I did 260 miles last weekend.....we both love it. The new seat is very comfortable. love he detachable backrest as well.

Back