free website stats program New Rocker & Cross Bones, what do you think? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Rocker & Cross Bones, what do you think?

I don't like the Rockers, but the more I look at the Cross Bones, the better I like it. I like the old school look to it.

I like the overall look of the Rocker, and it rides pretty smooth. I'm 6' however, and had some problems reaching the pegs. Also felt like I was going to fall off the back of the bike every time I took off from a stop. The rear end of the Rocker looks unfinished to me.

As for the Cross Bones, I think the pictures look better than the actual bike. Sitting on it, I felt like I was sitting on my mom's old Schwinn bicycle. It's just not my style.

Liked the first photo's of the Rocker. Then saw one in person. Looks very plastic and cheap. I like the riding style (I'm 6'2") but it seems like half a bike.
I don't like the crossbones at all. Just not my style.

first glance of rocker I liked it. But after looking again I dont. Hate the way the seat is suspended over the rear fender. I think Harley is on the right track making a custom looking bike but it needs more work. They need to remember to keep it simple, IMHO the more basicaly simple bikes do the best.

The Cross Bones has the old school bobber look that with a little work would look very cool. The Rocker just can't get me going at all. Above all life is all about Fat Boys out havin fun on Fat Boys.:bigsmiley17:

At first Iliked the rocker but after seeing one not so sure. Yhr cross bones is nice but I think a different rear fender like the street bob would look better and improve the seat.

Back