free website stats program New Ride: | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Ride:

HA HA, there are so many myths to the Green bike Where do you want to start? Back in H D early racing days the bikes were olive drab like the military bikes, They were having alot of break downs so they changed the paint, Also alot of British ( LIMEY) bikes were green and beating H D up bad and so on. I have a Green bike and AINT scared yet Enjoy your new ride and ride it often:s

Lets try a couple of photos. She is a beauty isn't she?

cant get the photos in cant delete the post not user friendly at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else says...Congrats on the new ride. I like a person who doesn't believe in all that mumbo jumbo about superstions. In my thoughts it would seem as 13 and the color green are your lucky number and color.
Ride safe and may you have thousands of safe miles.:)

According to the Irish - green's a lucky color so I say good for you - congrats on the new scoot & try again w/those pics. Need to show off that sweet ride, or are you too busy adding miles...??

Last edited:
Congrats on the new bike! Good luck! I wouldn't worry about the color but it sure would be nice to post a picture of it.
I have a sneaky suspicion that if it were -10 degrees outside you would still take her for a ride!
Now just how many times have you circled her admiringly? Given her her third coat of wax yet? :panic

Back