free website stats program New ride 2011 CVO SG | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New ride 2011 CVO SG

pics pics....
icon_worthless.gif

I with JJDH here...let us see what your gal "helped" you out with...think she is a keeper!!! :grose

And my monster rounds arrive tomorrow. So how about those Fullsac tuners!?! Anyone, anyone.....

Well both I believe. Fullsac in AZ sells Master tune TTS from their site. I was thinking about a new headpipe with that tuner. That way I retain my full stock system for the day when the "man" makes us all conform.... Although, I do like the cats for not smelling the raw fuel. But then again, the smell of oil and raw fuel is sexy....:D

Well both I believe. Fullsac in AZ sells Master tune TTS from their site. I was thinking about a new headpipe with that tuner. That way I retain my full stock system for the day when the "man" makes us all conform.... Although, I do like the cats for not smelling the raw fuel. But then again, the smell of oil and raw fuel is sexy....:D

Steve at fulsac is a great guy to deal with he knows what he is doing I am using his 2.0 baffles and mastertune and catless pipe on my 09 SERG

I had Steve put on his head pipe (got rid of the cats)
them do the tune for me TTS tune. I kept the Reinhart mufflers and the SE air cleaner.
When all was said and done I had 78.17 Max power and 92.64 Max Torque on his Dyno. Very happy customer, I would recomend him to all.

Back