free website stats program New Purchase (FLHTK) | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Purchase (FLHTK)

Congrats on new bike, I got my 2011 in Jan., you will love it, theres nothing like it. My wife can fall asleep on the back its so smooth. Everybody just waves at me while I'm riding with this big smile on my face. Maybe I will past you one day on the road.

I just got my 2011 Ultra two weeks ago. I had a chance to ride 435 miles today and I really like this bike. I cant believe how much better the handling is over my 04 road king. For a big bagger it really handles the twisties great as well as blowing down the highway at 80. The frame change is huge over the previous baggers. My only complaint is I wish the handlebar was an inch and a half closer and maybe an inch higher.:s

I am wondering if I have lost my marbles by commiting with a non-refundable down payment on a bike costing 35k without having even seen it let alone sat on it or rode it, lol.
I'll bet you will feel at peace with it when you ride it for the first time. Just make sure someone takes a picture to remember that look on your face!!!:D

Makes sense why you are riding for Alzheimer's, you forgot where your marbles are !

Enjoy the new ride! Congrats!

The limited as it is stacked now (2012) is way more bang for your buck in extras. Ya did good, so you must have one strong marble left rollin round in there still!

Ride Safe!

I just bought the exact same same model, color. I loved the wheels (chrome & black mags) and the dashboard. I only have 300 miles on it, but when I get to 1000 I am upgrading to Rinehart TD, High Flow air, SE 255 cams, SEPRT, and a dyno tune. You'll love this bike, especially when running over bumps in the road. The ride is so much different than the 2004 Ultra I just traded in.

Back