free website stats program New Heritage Softail!!!!! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Heritage Softail!!!!!

I'd have to definitely say you must've been a real good boy to get such a nice XMas gift this year...even got to pick it out. Congrats & ride safe!

Thank you all for the compliments! I am very happy about the purchase, but, in the words of our President....Let me be clear, this was not a Christmas 'gift'! Though I got what I felt was a good deal, and a few days before Christmas, I am paying dearly for it. No regrets or buyers remorse. VERY HAPPY! Thanks again!

Congrats on the nice bike, I like your pinstriping on the tank better than the 2010 & 2011s, other than that everything else looks the same. The wife has issues with retracting the kickstand, how do you find it? Enjoy

Congrats on the nice bike, I like your pinstriping on the tank better than the 2010 & 2011s, other than that everything else looks the same. The wife has issues with retracting the kickstand, how do you find it? Enjoy

Thanks, Charlies Harley! I just 'feel' for it. Haven't had a problem with it thus far. I have missed it a couple of times trying to extend it, though...

Softail41

Nice ride, I'm sure you are going to enjoy!

About the decel popping thing, as long as it's occasional popping, no problem, I think the Rush slip-ons just do that. If it happens more often, check for exhaust leaks. Loosen the nuts, then re-torque, top first 9-18"lbs, bottom 100-120"lbs, then the top again 100-120"lbs.

On mine I have to tighten every so often.

Back