free website stats program New H-D Owner 2020 Road Glide Limited | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New H-D Owner 2020 Road Glide Limited

I think it was 2017 but before the M8 engines. And the purchaser should be informed about how the changes will affect the warranty.
The selling dealer often says they will stand behind what upgrade is done if performed prior to delivery to the purchaser, but I have read when your out on a trip and a failure happens, the warranty comes into question do to the tampering clause associated with the EPA Lawsuit brought against H-D.
The CVO forum I'm a member of has many members that find out the hard way about selling dealer only warranty do to upgrade to stage 1, 2 +,
It was nice back when I did the stage 1 with Screaming Eagle Pro Race Race Turner, really made a difference.

On my softail I put on a high flow intake, Rush 4"slip-ons, and a V&H fuelpak, really woke the bike up and runs a little cooler too:)

Get the motor dyno tuned ASAP. Stock static compression in the 114" M8s is 10.5 with CCP about 230psi. Add a cam set that has an earlier intake close and CCP will increase. A little pre-ignition can go a long way to damaging a new motor, so get her tuned quick.;)

Back