free website stats program New Guy with a question | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Guy with a question

Triplej. Nope. Bike was bought by my Dad new in 03. I've had it since 05. It's a stock part. Just a matter of figuring out what it is so that I can get a part number.

I thought about starting the bike, or trying anyways, and see if something won't work. Lights etc.

It'd be my luck though to fry something!

You are welcome......

Find yourself some yellow turn signal lenses plug connectors together and go riding. Believe me the connector will only connect one way so it unlikely you will fry anything.....:s

DBMG! You sir are my hero! That is exactly what it is. That kit was added in 04 when we revamped the rear end and powder coated everything black to match the thunder header.

How in the world did you ever find that? Thank you Sir!

This is what all these guys do, eat sleep and dream Harleys, you are among the best of the best:s

Thanks all of you fellas. I'll just order the new kit. I have the originals, but it's snowing right now and 25 degrees out. Riding is gonna be awhile!

Great call dbmg. Don't know how some of these members to it. Is this a great site or what?

Yes it is and what makes this forum so great is the common sense that is shared
here.:newsmile090:

This is what all these guys do, eat sleep and dream Harleys, you are among the best of the best:s

Thanks. I have learned from greats like you Jack.......:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is and what makes this forum so great is the common sense that is shared
here.:newsmile090:

Thanks. I have learned from greats like you Jack.......:s

We all learn as we go along here, that is why this Forum is so good, we have so many getting involved it is just a matter of when one of our members gets the answers needed:s I try to read all posts, I may not have the right answer but I can some times steer some one in the right direction to get the info they need, Where is HOOPLE when you need him:p

Back