free website stats program New Bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Bike

Congrats, I think you'll like that color. I have the flame blue/pewter pearl on my 09 ultra. It really jumps out at ya when the sun hits it with a good shine on it. Enjoy.

hey dude, awesome with dem' bike thing, keep on bikin'

peace out and ride again,
Bob

Sorry about that, my 10 year old thought she would post while I stepped away for a couple of minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Choice...love mine!!

Would show a pic but rules here are no links or pics until 5 or more posts and being new this is only my 2nd one......:newsmile030:

Ahhh, good move. I have a Heritage and I love the darn thing. Only problem now is you have to start playing with it and make it your own........:D

BadgerW...so glad to hear the good news...a new ride during the holiday season, when there are some areas of the country where riding year 'round is certainly a big plus...ENJOY!
Hey I love the four seasons and when the weather gets poor for the Harley, you break the snow toys out :D. I love fall, it is my favorite time year.

Great choice on the bike, the thing I like about the Heritage is the nostalgic look, It is a real eye catcher. I have been tossing up a Road Glide or a Street Glide, I think I am going to pull the plug this spring and get one. I am leaning towards the Road Glide.

IH, I agree, just that I am good with HD year 'round, but like you said, there are the snow toys in NJ and the ice fishing in MN...so we all "struggle" thru winter as best we can...:D

Congrats on the new bike. The Heritage is an awesome ride.
The wife did the Sporty trade in thing last Sept. Paid MSRP, no frieght or set up. Traded in a month later (about 750 miles) for an FXDL 09. Got every penney back in trade. Great program. To bad it's not offered any more.
Enjoy the new bike.

Back