free website stats program New Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

New Bike

Badgerw

I just wanted to let all those who gave me feed back for purchasing a new bike. I went back and forth between a Fat Boy and the Heritage Softail Classic. I had purchased a 2009 Sportster and had 1 year to trade up to a big twin and get the M.S.R.P., which I did. I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Flame Blue Pearl Heritage Softail Classic. I just love it. Thanks again. This is a great forum.

Congratulations. Sounds like you have a beautiful ride there. Hope you both make many good miles together. Post some pics when you can :D

Congrats on the Heritage, post some pics. please. Like smitty says, everyone has heard of this deal but do not know alot about that program.

I purchased a 2009 Sportster earlier this year. Paid MSRP $10,279 (Color) and alarm for a total of $10,624. I got the $10,624 for the trade in. It's a great tax deal as you only pay for the difference between the MSRP and the price of the new bike. Also, the dealer included the wheel option, and did not charge me for set up and freight.

Sorry, forgot the miles. 3700

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new Heritage! You're only one state away - maybe our paths will cross one day. Ride safe and keep us updated as you continue pouring money into your new ride, as all of us have done and continue to do so! :p

Congratulations.You won't be disappointed.The Heritage is a fine ride!It gives you that 50's feeling that no other ride can.Heck,everytime I throw my leg over Ol' Gusha(that's her name guys!),I feel like Elvis!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 27
BadgerW...so glad to hear the good news...a new ride during the holiday season, when there are some areas of the country where riding year 'round is certainly a big plus...ENJOY!

Back