free website stats program Need help, guidance, suggestions please.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help, guidance, suggestions please..

Well, I talked to a tech at the stealership and he as well as folks here and tech at V/H suggested removing the fuelpak and giving it a try. Had to stay close to the house because of storms but I rode around the subdivision a couple times( about 8 miles total) and didn't have any issues. I was only able to get up to around 45-50mph but I made sure to keep the rpm's up around 2800 in order to give an opportunity to kick it down to 2000 like the limp mode does. Now I realize that wasn't real riding conditions, but am I safe to go out and run my local 45 mile loop to try to re-create the problem or not. I've already got all the free-flowing stuff on the bike, I just don't want to run super lean if it's not neccessary.
BTW, I also put some dielectric grease on the pins of the TCA.
The tech at H-D did mention that they install longer pins at the connectors as someone mentioned earlier.
Thanks for your advice and anything else is welcome. I'm most likely gonna return the fuelpak anyhow and give Fuelmoto a call:cheers

Back