free website stats program Naming your bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Naming your bike

The FLHs is pretty cool. The predecessor of the Electra Glides. Right???

It evolved into the Road King, I think the last year of production of the FLHS was 93, I rode that red one home 48 miles in Minnesota winter Feb of 92, The 97 E Glide Standard I got 3 weeks before I moved to Florida, My Dealer@ TC Harley bumped a guy in Panama city Florida so I could get it before I moved, I put 50k trouble free miles on both those bikes. The red one made 5 trips to Sturgis not on a trailer LOL

Jack,
Unless you can come up with the names of those two bikes, I call this thread drifting and hijacking. And it better be something better than Red and Blackie.

:lolrolling :lolrolling

The red one was The Red Sled, The Black one never got named tho my son called it PUTT PUTT:s

I feel much better now that I have done my job as a Moderator on this thread. :s Thread drifting and hijacking avoided!! :)

Although that Red Sled name sounds like you made it up on the spur of the moment. :lolrolling :p

Nope even thought about personalized tag but Minnesota was out of line on price LOL

My bikes have all got names sporty, softail, and dyna it is real easy and i know which one i am talking about
however when we had 2 sportsters one was black bike and the other was purple bike

perhaps i just like to keep things simple

Brian

I call my shovel the old man, unless im on the side of the road wrenching on it, then it has all sorts of names.

Thinking my Deuce oughta be named "The Exception"! Not so much that it is an exceptionally outfitted bike, or outstanding in mods, paint, or whatever. But one only needs to look in ANY catalog or website, to realize why... :

Except Deuce or Except FXSTD are printed nearly as many times as any two word phrase except Harley Davidson in nearly any catalog! *LOL*But do I love the bike? Sure do!:newsmile030:

Back