free website stats program Naming your bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Naming your bike

Found out my wife was pregnant a couple of weeks after buying my Street Glide. Baby is due in May so I named my SG Mae.

Me and this Heritage got off to a rocky first season it put more miles on in the rescue trailer than running, it didn't take long to be named Blackcloud, it had a few other but Blackcloud kind of stuck. May have to find a new name, she ran like a star all last season. :)

I call mine the best I've every owned. As the mile add up so does the enjoyment factor.

I call mine the best I've every owned. As the mile add up so does the enjoyment factor.

Got to agree there, each new bike I buy is better than the one I replaced it with, Tho there is one I should have kept, a 92 FLHS I miss it :s

You hate to get ride of certain bikes but sometimes it is a necessity to move on. There is one bike that while owning for 10 years the memories made will never fade.

CCF11232010_00000.jpg The Red one is the one I wish I kept, The Black one replaced it in 97, only to move on to a Streetbob LOL. Capital Jack

The FLHs is pretty cool. The predecessor of the Electra Glides. Right???

Back