free website stats program My Winnings!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Winnings!!!

Your very lucky, I used to live in Ontario (Toronto) then moved to the land of milk and honey. Got kicked out and ended up in Calgary. You got a bike licence? If not take a training course, worth every penny. Took mine in 1974 or 75 with the Canada Safety Council.

How cool is that to be introduced to the world of motorcycling by WINNING one. Happened to a gal at work and could not believe it...new 2009 Fatboy...but sadly she did not keep it, but sold it. Hopefully you will learn to ride it skillfully and change your way of life...two wheeled sports can be a very positive experience.:D

Congrats on winning the bike. Be sure to check this forum for any questions/issues you might have. And, don't be afraid to ask any questions. Friendly bunch here. :57:

Welcome Jadon. Congratulations on the free scoot. If you stick around here you will know more about your bike than you ever thought possible.

Give this some thought...I'll give you twice what you paid for it. You dont get offers like this every day. :D

A thought comes to mind....... First he wins the bike, and then he discovers our Forum! What next? :D Enjoy! Ride safe!

And PLEASE give that Driver Course a BIG CONSIDERATION! It could save your life or/and the life of someone you love!

Harley ownership is awesome & winning one in a contest is uber-awesome. My wife's 90+-yr-old grandma won a softail in a FD fundraiser raffle & she kept it in the family (sold to grandson). Good for you & ride safe!

congrats on your win,can't wait to see some fotos,welcome to the best site on the net,enjoy your ride
kenw
ride safe:)

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!

I will finally be getting my 883 tomorrow, im super pumped!!! i will deffinatly post some pictures for everyone to see,

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!

I will finally be getting my 883 tomorrow, im super pumped!!! i will deffinatly post some pictures for everyone to see,

I bet you thought this day would never come - congradulations on you winnings :) Have a great time picking it up!

I bought a few raffle tickets for a 883 also, drawing is Feb 14th, I hope I have the same luck you did.

Back