free website stats program My Winnings!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Winnings!!!

Not trying to dampen everyone's enthusiasm but am I the only one that smells a potential scam here? A phone call? Did you actually buy a raffle ticket or enter some type of contest? Just be 100% sure it's not one of those deals where they need a "down payment" of some type before you come pick up the bike. Then you show up and realize there's no prize and you're out your down payment.

If it's the real deal then I'm also thrilled for your good fortune!

Congrats on the new ride. Definitely take a course if you haven't ridden before. If you have then the "Ride like a Pro" DVD is well worth the money to instill the important fundamentals in safely riding a bike. Enjoy!

Everyone, Thank you so much for all the welcomes :). I plan on taking the first bike course in March when the snow melts and from then on i will be riding every day! I have wanted a bike for several years now and cant wait to get out on the road with my brother and do some cruising! i have been reading this site for almost 2 hours a day at least just getting caught on everything i need to know.

Pictures will come, i can promise everyone that much:)

Hey, I know someone in Ontario, Canada maybe you know him John Smith. HA HA Where in Ontario are ya?

I currently live in Guelph Ontario

i wont the bike from a draw that was done by the Port Dover Kinsmen club, i entered it back in August.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back