free website stats program My weekend "incident" | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

My weekend "incident"

Well ..I have done my shair of drinking....After my first DUI and going to drunk school, jail,and having my name in the paper, wife drive me around for 3 mts and spending 1500 that did it for me.....Never again...Its been a long time and I have not had one drink and drove......Oh ...Im not much fun, am I ?..:bigsmiley21:

Your probably a lot more fun now, look at Capital Jack. There are quite a few of us here on the forum who don't drink at all or don't drink when riding or driving. Drinking does not necessarily make you a fun person to be around.

Your probably a lot more fun now, look at Capital Jack. There are quite a few of us here on the forum who don't drink at all or don't drink when riding or driving. Drinking does not necessarily make you a fun person to be around.
I know a lot of people that drinking only makes them less fun to be around. :)

I know a lot of people that drinking only makes them less fun to be around. :)

Morning Joy. Unfortunatly when some people drink they get the idea that they are whitty and charming. I do agree with Mavagrand that the first officer was way to informative and needs some refresher courses on making stops.

Back